Even the best-designed community safety or crime prevention program can’t run itself. But we can help.
In every community, situations and environments change. New threats emerge, old ones evolve. Experienced staff members leave, and new ones come on board.
To ensure that your security and safety programs remain effective and consistent throughout such changes, ResilienC offers an array of safety support services. We can look at all of the areas of your program that impact safety, from management practices, to employee knowledge, program/plan responsibilities, and the effectiveness of all safety, security and health policies and procedures. Specific safety management services include:
- Evaluating Impact of Safety Programs
- Determining Effectiveness of Crime Prevention Initiatives
- Monitoring Incident Responses & Follow-up
- Oversight of Security Contracts and Audit Performance
- Development of Recommendations for Program Changes & Enhancements
We can provide these and other safety support services on a case-by-case basis, or we can conduct ongoing oversight audits and the necessary follow-up services to ensure continued improvement in your safety and security processes. To learn more about our comprehensive safety management services, please contact us to learn more.