A Public Housing Authority wanted a 139 resident apartment building to be staffed with security guards after a Housing Authority Police officer was shot while on duty.
- Recruited and trained the residents to be the new security officers for the buildings.
- Worked with the client to created appropriate policies that would decrease the risk of serious incidents.
- Serious incidents were eliminated
- Feeling of safety was dramatically increased
- Residents of the apartment building took control of their home
- Job creation for community members