A large vacant resident community with 51 senior units and 412 family units that was set to be demolished was overrun with theft, crime, and squatters. The surrounding community viewed the area as a nuisance and haven for criminal activity. The client wanted to set up a security detail to serve as a deterrent.
- In 24 hours a security guard detail was set up with 4 officers per shift.
- The security guard company operated as the first responder for all incidents at the site.
- The security guard company coordinated and worked with the police to ensure that all squatters and unauthorized persons we removed from the property.
- All nuisance calls about the property were stopped within 1 week of setting up an effective security detail.
- The client, police department, and the surrounding neighbors praised the security guards company for a job well done.
- The area was successfully demolished.