A non-profit organization took over a building that was being run by a slum lord. Several residents we still living in the building under deplorable conditions- rodent infestations, trash and raw sewage issues. While the non-profit worked to relocate the families to quality housing facilities they needed help to make sure the residents were safe.
- Assessment of the property and surrounding community to determine the needs.
- Created a comprehensive safety and security plan for the client.
- Worked with the client and their maintenance team to mitigate hazards and security breaches.
- Established policies and procedures for management as well as residents to follow.
- Included the surrounding community members in the safety plan.
The client was able to safely find homes for the remaining families and the building was securely sealed.