The 2013 ResilienC Symposium
A day-long incubator for new ideas on how we effectively build safer communities, properly assess and eradicate threats to public health and wellness, and equip communities and individuals for the future.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Houston Hall at the University of Pennsylvania
3417 Spruce Street, Hall of Flags
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6306
With one keynote address, five (5) presenters, and one panel discussion, the Symposium will cover a variety of safety, security and public health topics including:
• Crime prevention through environmental design
• Food deserts and their affect on community safety and public health
• Living within mixed income communities and it’s affect on safety
• Applying the idea of evolution to best empower individuals and institutions, educate our children, and build safer communities
• The future of Urbanism as it relates to safety, emergency preparedness, and building sustainable communities
Click on ‘Register Now’ at the top of the screen to attend!